Existential environmental philosophy mainly based on relationship to songbirds in framework critically derived from philosophy of Søren Kierkegaard.
(Work in progress)
It can be seen as a though experiment presenting vegan natural human being facing and solving similar issues as does the version of human being who eg. uses animals as their food combined to unnecessary aggression in "controlling" the nature and as a byproduct creates "culture".
Incomplete... See also Twitter.
I will start translating (or transforming) essential parts of my philosophy in English. Here in short are some of the main structural terms. I will add more terms and their explanations and relations later. (I may also change some of the translations used.)
Main categories (in context of nature) are:
They're presented in their own pages and all divide into subcategories.
- Natural Ethics 2019-06-10 16:35
- About concepts of basic ethical orientation understood as "existential environmental philosophy" presented in this site. Much of this is originally written on Twitter. Origin of Ethics All human has "invented" is actually discovered from nature, then altered/mutated…
- Community 2019-02-02 15:25
- Systemic/complex or holistic approach. Community Community - Society Community - Nature - Depression Society - Environment - Exaggeration - Travesty Community - Togetherness - Structure - Routine - Renewal Nature - Life - Protection Depression…
- Existence 2019-02-02 15:21
- Existential approach. Existence - Being - Tiredness - Love | Death Existence - Individual - Meaning - Other - Borders of World - Reality Existence is authentic being where distress is not foremost, but still always suspending. Question about individual…
- Contradiction 2019-02-02 15:20
- Dialectical approach. Setting World's setting in Contradiction. Organization - Contradiction - Movement - Tension Involvement Belonging in community of organization of the World. Authenticity - Support - Containment (Control) - Sheltering - Hiding -…
- Mediateness 2019-02-02 15:18
- Phenomenological approach. Mediateness Mediateness World and it's entities can be immediately perceived, experienced in their existence. This is connected as much to capability to be perceived and being or presence. Compare to being, spirit, consciousness,…