Existential environmental philosophy mainly based on relationship to songbirds in framework critically derived from philosophy of Søren Kierkegaard.
(Work in progress)
It can be seen as a though experiment presenting vegan natural human being facing and solving similar issues as does the version of human being who eg. uses animals as their food combined to unnecessary aggression in "controlling" the nature and as a byproduct creates "culture".
Incomplete... See also Twitter.
I will start translating (or transforming) essential parts of my philosophy in English. Here in short are some of the main structural terms. I will add more terms and their explanations and relations later. (I may also change some of the translations used.)
Main categories (in context of nature) are:
They're presented in their own pages and all divide into subcategories.
- Light art, light pollution 2020-11-29 22:20
- How this amount of light pollution that completely neglects the existence of natural animals and deprives them of their place can be seen connected to "creating hope"? How this is searching connection to nature or "creates awareness for the planet"? https://www.luciassociation.org/eindhoven-connects-the-world-with-largest-ever-site-specific-lighting-artwork/ Instead…
- Natural Corruption 2020-05-19 22:32
- Once some people took videos and watched in short distance for minutes goshawk holding crow under it which was still unharmed and alive trying to get out. Just perverse! Based on what I've seen goshawks don't seem to especially kill their victims from misery,…
- Distress concerning predation in nature 2020-02-17 15:07
- It's wrong to say that predator always takes the "weakest" (which is also oversimplification of evolution theory). It may just take one who is at that particular moment in a bad position, out of protection. It may be said that on those occasions there were…
- Nature's reaction to human aggression 2019-12-20 09:35
- House sparrows follow human agriculture, they're adapted to that.1 They don't do that to conquer but because they must - that's their job, to take their place within human *aggression*. In following human agriculture, they're actually following human aggression.…
- Cultural Fatality 2019-12-04 07:07
- We are far from a better future. If nature enthusiasts can't understand their immediate devastating effect to nature, due to contradictions derived from being a part of a human race and it's molestating structures, they're not understanding nature at all,…